When you receive a quote from us, here are the terms and conditions you will see on that quote.
Lead Time: The first time we cut your project, we usually expect an initial lead time of 2 weeks. Subsequent orders will be cut in as little as 1 week or less provided the material and your tooling are at our facility.
Set up Fees: Mag-Knight never charges setup fees. This is unheard of in the industry.
Terms and Conditions:
- Validity: Quotation is valid for 60 days.
- Revisions: Changes to the RFQ will invalidate this quotation.
- Taxes: All applicable local, state, and federal taxes will be added to the above quotation.
- First article inspections will not be sent unless requested by customer.
- Drawing tolerance tighter than +/- .015” will be ignored. Tightest tolerance will be +/-.015. Unspecified tolerances will be +/-.032”.
- Shipment: All prices, unless otherwise noted, are FOB our plant, Snohomish, WA.
- Payment: Once credit application is submitted and approved, Net 30. Otherwise COD. A 50% deposit is required for all jobs over $1000 USD.
- Unless otherwise specified, material fallout is the property of Mag-Knight Inc.
- Liability is limited to the replacement of cutting services provided by Mag-Knight Inc.
- If Mag-Knight is incapable of cutting the material as quoted, any unused material will be returned to the customer (if supplied by customer). Mag-Knight will not be held liable to produce parts if we are incapable of doing so.
- All unused dies left at Mag-Knight Inc. become property of Mag-Knight after (12) months of non-use. Tooling and die cutting service is non-refundable.
- All unused material left at Mag-Knight Inc. becomes property of Mag-Knight after (12) months of non-use.
- Quantity variance is subject to 10% under-run/over-run.
- To save time, we may opt to leave your die cut parts in the webbing.
- We assume no responsibility for damage to dies not designed nor made by us.
- Price quantity breakdowns are non-cumulative. We must run all of the material at once to achieve these prices. If you are supplying the material and it arrives after we cut the first batch, you cannot add the part count amount together to achieve the lower price.
- If lower quantities are ordered than delineated above, a higher charge will apply.